- Help us staff the Hotline 24 hours a day
- Help at fundraising events
- Table at events – the Farmers Market, Health Fairs and more
- Serve as Interns and Court Advocates
- Set up workshops and presentations for area groups, schools & colleges
All volunteer advocates must take our free 20 hour training program.
For more information, see Volunteer & Hotline Training.
Donate cell phones.
We collect used cell phones, which are then refurbished by Verizon and returned to us for clients. For a person or family in emergency transition, a phone can make all the difference in staying safe and obtaining services.
Donate household goods for families starting over.
- Pots & pans, new condition
- Bureaus & dressers
- Strollers in good condition
- Kitchen chairs and tables
(Please call our Housing Coordinator first to determine current needs and space availability – 802.442.2370)