Volunteer with us!
Volunteers help us carry out our mission by providing an array of services including answering our 24/7 crisis line, legal advocacy, and community outreach.
We are always looking for caring, compassionate, and committed individuals and groups to support the work we do.
- You must be at least 18 years old to volunteer in our safe houses.
- Wait at least 12 months after a personal experience with intimate partner violence before applying to volunteer.
- Complete an application and phone interview before the scheduled volunteer training.
- Pass a criminal background check.
- Complete all required training.
Join our team of superheroes!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information about our volunteer and training opportunities.