Visit our secure online donation platform to show your support today.
Your support can help victims reach safety.
- $50 will feed a family for a week.
- $70 will help a victim pay for one hour of a lawyer fee for legal assistance.
- $100 will cover a night in a hotel room for a victim that is fleeing violence.
- $250 will cover a survivor’s relocation costs, including transportation and lodging.
- $500 will cover one week of bed nights at PAVE shelter for a survivor.
- $620 will cover the cost of operating our crisis hotline for one month.
Office hours are Monday through Friday, from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm.
Donate by Mail
Print out the donor form and send it with your credit card information or a check to:
P.O. Box 227
Bennington, VT 05201
Other Ways to Donate
Donate Your Time
We are always looking for volunteers interested in joining our team of advocates offering support to survivors of violence. To find out more about adding your voice to our dedicated team of volunteers, email [email protected].
Donate in Kind
Our shelter guests often flee violent situations with very little to no personal items, such as toiletries, personal care items, etc. Contact us at [email protected]pavebennington.com for our most current needs list, or to discuss alternative donor options.
Some of Our Past Supporters: