Outreach & Training
PAVE conducts outreach, education and trainings to community members and groups including schools, service providers, law enforcement, courts and judges, faith communities, cultural groups, and more.
We work to raise awareness about the effects of domestic violence on individuals, children, and communities.
At PAVE, we know that to truly end domestic violence is to prevent it from happening in the first place.
Outreach & Training Topics
- Domestic violence education and prevention
- Law enforcement training
- Immigration and gender violence
- Teen dating violence and healthy relationships
- Children and domestic violence
- Volunteer and pro bono opportunities
- And much more